Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pluses and minuses of todays net marketing.

The internet today is a mass of jumbled crap so many offers and most are B.S., which is unfortunate as it detracts from those that are for real. I spend much time investigating these offers and finding what works and what does not, one thing that I have discovered over time is that the statement the money is in your list is absolutely true. However I have also seen so many who sell crap for other people and make a small profit from it and never get their own offers noticed, I know this as I was one of them now however I have found a way to sell my own businesses and build my list all at the same time. There is a very small monthly fee for this but it is about the same as a Hamburger and fries for lunch, or actually at todays prices less than that as it is under six dollars a month. For more information and a look at what I am talking about take a look for yourself after all it does'nt cost anything at all to look.

Start selling yourself.

No comments: